Friday, February 27, 2009

Issued a useless application for guglofonov.

Developer Mike DG has created the application I am richer platform for Android, says TG Daily. The program, which costs $ 200, is the most expensive application guglofonov. However, it only shows the blue crystal in a sign that it had bought, and will not do anything.
I am richer Cost could be higher than 200 dollars, but it is this amount is the maximum that can be requested for the program in a store Android Market.
I am richer is a clear imitation of the program I am rich for the Apple iPhone, which developers have asked almost a thousand dollars. This program consisted of only one picture in which a picture of Ruby.
Creators I am rich earned nearly six thousand dollars before their program was banned Administration Apple App Store. I am richer is unlikely to share its fate, as Google does not moderated applications to set up his platform.

No comments: